Feed My Hamster

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I can't believe she said that

This morning my youngest was in rare form. She is 10 and in fourth grade. The school she attends has a four day school week, fewer, but longer days. By Thursday she has had three very long days and she is more than ready to call it quits.

I went into her room to wake her and she wasn't moving. I asked "Are you waking up?" She answered (without opening her eyes) "Actually, I'm thinking that's a bad idea." I have to admit...I agreed with her.

She was running really slow and nearly missed the bus. As I was rushing her out the door she said "I know what the problem is; it is Thursday and my brain is already shutting down."

We made it to the bus stop just in time to see it drive up. She observed "Oh look, it's the bus. Doom in the color of yellow."

Where did she get those?

No comments:

Post a Comment